Mount Pandora On Mac Osx Desktop

Huh.. never noticed the "Application" mode before. Looks like a winner. I'll give it a try later when I reboot into Windows.

Edit: Fired it up on windows, unfortunately during the install it gives you the choice of one interface or the other, which is a shame. But, I highly recommend this tool for Windows users to gain networked access to their Pandoras.

OK thanks guys. WinSCP works perfectly, and will probably become my full-time replacement for Filezilla!

Now I can transfer files from my desktop without having to move them into a shared directory, copy them to my laptop (which has an SDHC reader), then transfer them to SD! :D

Now if only I could access my SAMBA shares!

Pleng said:
OK thanks guys. WinSCP works perfectly, and will probably become my full-time replacement for Filezilla!

Now I can transfer files from my desktop without having to move them into a shared directory, copy them to my laptop (which has an SDHC reader), then transfer them to SD! :D

Now if only I could access my SAMBA shares!

Wow I actually went the other way. I used to use WinSCP and now I just use Filezilla, as long as you remember to specify the port as 22 for SSH it works flawlessly (Well for me anyway)
That said they're both excellent pieces of software.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back