Motorhead Skin


Ninjia^

Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
255
Location
Manchester, UK
Website
Visit site
Motorhead Skin V.1 Created By Ninjia^

-----------------------

Just a simple Motorhead Skin.

- All main image backgrounds changed
- MP3 player colours changed from orange to grey
- Battery icon changed from orange to black

04.12.05

PREVIEW

--------------

preview6re.jpg



DOWNLOAD

-------------------

http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,52,958
 
g4m3r posted on Dec 4 2005 at 04:56 PM said:
Pretty cool, if you put new icons, then it would be awesome :)
​

Ive already started some icons I'll try and get them finished and release a new version soon. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ninjia^ posted on Dec 4 2005 at 09:35 AM said:
g4m3r posted on Dec 4 2005 at 04:56 PM said:
Pretty cool, if you put new icons, then it would be awesome :)
​

Ive already started some icons I'll try and get them finished and release a new version soon. :)
​
Sweet B)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
roguetrooper posted on Dec 4 2005 at 09:40 AM said:
Motorhead are pretty cool but their concerts attract the scum of the earth.....
​

This is true. The show itself is fuckin great (and loud! My ears rang for days the last time I saw them!) but I got stuck right at the front with some fuckbag doing the Nazi salute to the band the whole time. Just because Lemmy likes WW2 paraphernalia doesn't make him a Nazi, shithead! People like that need to be knocked the fuck out of the gene pool. They're a drain on humanity.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
roguetrooper posted on Dec 4 2005 at 05:40 PM said:
Motorhead are pretty cool but their concerts attract the scum of the earth.....
​

Ive seen them three times and Ive not really noticed a difference at their gigs compared to any other metal bands (Apart from leaving half deaf! ). Theres always going to be idiots looking for trouble, I just tend to ignore them or if they really p*ss me off push them into the circle pit B)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen them three times. Most recently, at Southampton Guildhall a couple of weeks ago. B)

They STILL rule!
 
Back
Top