• Genesis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS2

• X-Box

• Total voters

Hazel: Muahahahaha! I care not for the Amiga :D

divadsci: Yeah, Perfect Dark came out for the Gameboy. But it's a completely game. Twigged it yet? Sonic 3 on Game Gear is -completely- different to the Mega Drive version, levels, graphics, -everything!!-

Rico posted on May 8 2003 said:
Pfft, no point in Amiga, we have ST...
And the simalaritys are?

sure they had some of the same games, but the Amiga versions were BETTAAAAAAAA :p

and they had a whole lot more... like SWOS, Benefactor and FURY OF THE FURRIES :lol:

cant compete with that :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Genesis if only for the two Shining Force games (I know they're on Game Gear but they ain't the same)

Dos for lots

SNES for Zelda, Chronotrigger, Secret of Mana 1, 2 , etc

Saturn for the other Shining Force game (joke!!!!)

ZX Spectrum Power pack, just to keep my feet warm at night

Sam Coupe might be fun

Sinclair C5, never had one of those

MrT

VirtuaLeech posted on May 8 2003 said:
Well, ps2 shouldn't be to difficult. Since the PS2 is 128 bits and the GP32 is already 32 this only leaves 96 bits to be emulated!

A 4gig PS2-DVD could then be transfer to a 128MB SMC card. You just have to rip out some stuff.

As for the joypad, since they make PS2-to-USB converters then could also make PS2-to_GP32USB convertors.

The emu author should also provide us with a hardware dongle so I could use my PS2 memory cards on the GP32, because I already have a lot of game saves!

The only REAL problem I can think of is that my PS2 lightgun is a PAL lightgun and the GP32, being korean, is probably NTSC. This would mean that you can't play PAL lightgungames!!!

And if you can't play PAL lightgun games on this shitty emu then I don't see any point in building it!

(sorry.... long, hard day in the office while its 25 degrees outside ;) )
i want some of what youre smoking. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
SOD SNES

FUZZBALL (SYSTEM3) on AMIGA

moahahaha :D

also Yo Joe!, Ilyad, Superfrog, Disposable Hero, Leander, Shadow of the Beast 3, Battle Squadron, Vroom, Bob's Bad Day, Mean Arenas, Stardust, Alien Breed, Hoi, Jim Power, Kid Chaos, Magic Pockets, Ruff n Tumble, Rock n Roll, Skidmarks, Switchblade 2, Zool 2...

Why are the ps2 and the xbox even on that list. oh yeah and sonic 3 is not at all the same game on the game gear as it is on the genesis.

x86 (DOSBOX) for Star Control II, Commander Keen, Bio Menace, Jazz Jackrabbit, Hocus Pocus, Supaplex, Wacky Wheels, etc.
Oh, and Myst. :D

The AMIGA would be a good first step though; it may convince my friend to buy a GP32. ;)

Atari Lynx? Ha... maybe when developers run out of projects. :)
Oh, well, here's hoping...

snes final fantasy 3,chrono trigger,terranigma :D

megadrive thunderforce series

amiga for the best speedball 2 version "ice cream ice cream" B)

mame all the shmups

these would all be nice to have on a hand held system
i think mame would be the problem with the lack of memory that the gp32 has. :(

DOS! If someone could get DOS going then that would open up so many possibilities for programs, games ect. It would usher in a whole new era of programing for gp32 since DOS is so common.

Genesis would be great. I'd love to play Sonic 2, Shining Force, Phantasy Star 2-4, Golden Axe, and especially Kid Chameleon.

Amiga would be great to, except for the fact that it had no good games and basically completely sucked. :angry:

VirtuaLeech has proven to everyone that they're a complete retard and should not be allowed to post anymore. Its a wonder that they stayed alive in the world this long with that kind of logic.

umm....why did you put on ps2 and xbox?

I say Genesis, the games are soo addicting, and some games look alot better on genesis than on snes. Also, I say genesis because there is already an snes emu. I got bored fast, CT was too slow.

@kitsune:
What's the problem? VirtuaLeech was obviously just joking.

@Mofokubik:
Well, there were also _some_ games which looked better on AtariST than on Amiga, but their share was
vanishing low. I was a Sega fan, but let's face it, after 1993 the MD was looking very old compared
with the SNES. But there were lot's of classics for both systems.

Tapsel thanks. Yes kitsune, I am a 36 year old Senior Software Developer. Believe me I know my bits from my bytes. I was just letting of some (funny?) steam after a hard day with 4 (serious?) meetings. If you didn't got the joke, sorry. Maybe humor isn't as universal as we thought it is ;)

Back