More Play Asia Coupons!

winapa

Still Fresh
I've got another 2 Play Asia coupons to give away.

The first 2 people to PM me get them, there is a choice of coupon this time though...

$10 off a $60 spend
and
$15 off a $100 spend

When you PM me tell me which one you want, if your choice is gone, i'll give you the other one.

Remember people, these are $10 and $15 off respectively, and NOT $60 and $100 off!!!!!!! Oh, and you can't use them with any other coupon either.

Both expire at the end of 2006 and your shipping doesn't get included in your spend (so you have to spend the minimum + shipping if you see what I mean).

$10 one is now gone!

$10 one is now gone!
[/quote]

More than willing to take the $15 coupon. I am planning on getting GP2x for X-mas.
Do you know if you can combine coupons as I have a $5 coupon now.

rydore said:
$10 one is now gone!

More than willing to take the $15 coupon. I am planning on getting GP2x for X-mas.
Do you know if you can combine coupons as I have a $5 coupon now.
[/quote]

On its way via PM to you!

As I said in the PM, you can't combine the coupons, just one at a time....If you're feeling generous perhaps you might pass the $5 one back into the community?

Last edited by a moderator:
zodttd posted on Dec 2 2006 at 06:31 PM said:
Nice coupons! Nice of you for sharing. :)
Wel, i've no time to write any code these days so my missus orders stuff from Play Asia all the time so this is my way of putting something back into the community I suppose....I get $5 coupons all the time which she never uses (due to the customs limit being useless to the UK). In fact, I wonder if theres a way of managing this better other than opening up a thread everytime

Any ideas anyone?

I have a 5% discount coupon for ThomasDistributing.com

If anybody wants it just PM me.

Just in case somebody doesn't know ThomasDistributing.com is a pretty good site for Rechargeable Batteries, Chargers and other stuff.

You should check it out if you're looking for some good batteries for the GP2X :)

SiDCrAzY posted on Dec 3 2006 at 11:01 AM said:

Just in case somebody doesn't know ThomasDistributing.com is a pretty good site for Rechargeable Batteries, Chargers and other stuff.

You should check it out if you're looking for some good batteries for the GP2X :)

Update: The coupon has been claimed.

SiDCrAzY posted on Dec 3 2006 at 01:19 PM said:
SiDCrAzY posted on Dec 3 2006 at 11:01 AM said:

Update: The coupon has been claimed.

I think it's reusable, when I had one I just posted it on the boards and it never expired until the expiration date, post it anyway.

Shikaku posted on Dec 3 2006 at 12:38 PM said:
I think it's reusable, when I had one I just posted it on the boards and it never expired until the expiration date, post it anyway.

I'm pretty sure it can only be used once and I wouldn't want to cheat the person I gave the code to.

Also, it says the Gift Certificate has "No Expiration"

I just got an email from Play Asia giving me "$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more" and "$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more" vouchers, PM me if you want to use either of em :)

$15 OFF now gone**

mdinire posted on Dec 4 2006 at 12:20 AM said:
I just got an email from Play Asia giving me "$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more" and "$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more" vouchers, PM me if you want to use either of em :)
Nice of you for sharing :) I need the $15 coupon. Please reply to my PM. Thank you :D

Ya, I got the 2 coupons from them in the mail as well. But, my friend didn't, and we both ordered from them. Im guessing if you ordered over a certain ammount (he only ordered a $10 item, Im around $140 from them) they gave it out?

i got them to, but doubt ill be spending them (unless the new BoB is out) so if anyone want the $15 off a $100 pm me

I've got an email from PlayAsia with coupon codes too, like the above one.

$10 off $60 order

and

$15 off $100 order

valid until 31st December

pm me for a coupon. No you can't have both! One per person.

I also got these two coupons:

Get US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more

and

Get US$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more

Both expire at the end of 2006.

PM if you are interested :)

Back