More Of My Stuff On Ebay

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
In a final, desparate attempt to get enough money to return to the world of superpowered handheld gaming devices, I have posted the following fixed-price buys on ebay. Everything is already packed, so don't ask me about taking anything out like some people did with the Genesis/Nomad package I sold a while back.

My XBOX

My PS2

Both are NTSC. Take a look!

wow those are some great deals man, how can u afford of letting them go for so low, damn imma bid on that this instance .
GREAT DEAL :D

XBOX is SOLD! Only the PS2 is left, and I already have someone interested and all I need to do for this person to buy it is figure out how to charge their credit card (Paypal doesn't work in their country). So umm..... if anyone buys it before I can figure out how to do that, then it's yours!

OK, it looks like this person has pulled out due to the cost of shipping to their country. Unless someone else comes along and buys it, the PS2 auction is still open 'till it ends on Saturday. I'll mention that it contains 6 games, a few demos, a few memory cards, a GameShark 2v2, DVD remote, and 2 carrying cases (one for the system, one for the games) if it will help draw interest.

Back