More Features To The Music Player

RetroVortex

Still Fresh
Basically it would be nice if Gamepark's music player had a few more options.
I personally would like it if it had slight better sorting function.
All my music is currently in folders which is fine when I want to find something specific.

But if I just want to sit back and let my device pick a random track from all the music detected within the music folder, it doesn't have that function.
(My phone does that, it also lets me sort by artist, album, and other filters)

If it had this, then it would be perfect.

Right now I'm just using the F200 music player through ginge, since using Gmenu2x's autorun script stops the Caanoo menu from loading entirely.

I'm hoping for a better music playing option on Caanoo myself.

lenrlad said:
Let's hope for a port of GMU music player..
I think it's much better than the caanoo's native player.

Or better yet, a port of Rockbox. (The rockbox-as-an-application build for android)

I'm not expecting an undertaking of that size anytime soon though, obviously, though it does use SDL last time I looked...

Last edited by a moderator:
someoneElse said:
lenrlad said:
Let's hope for a port of GMU music player..
I think it's much better than the caanoo's native player.

Or better yet, a port of Rockbox. (The rockbox-as-an-application build for android)

I'm not expecting an undertaking of that size anytime soon though, obviously, though it does use SDL last time I looked...
Rockbox, Rockbox, yeah :)
A port would be the best what could happen, but I don't think it'll come soon, since they haven't even get the android port really working until now. Maybe some of them can get a caanoo, or someone here take a look at the source. Would be very nice.

lenrlad

Last edited by a moderator:
Back