More addons

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
It would be nice if the gp32 could have tv or a phone module where you can connect to a cell phone and surf the web with the keyboard if possible. Would it be possible even to surf the web if you had a phone module?

what is the problem with a mobile phone connector? most phones have a normal serial conenctor and a modem that works with at commands... shouldnt be that hard

been discussed before - it isn;t that hard, it just needs someone to write drivers/a browser.

Not a quick job that!
Wow, what better ways i havent seen for this
Aceman is right, hardware may be easy to make compaired to hours upon hours wrting the driver code and such for internet acess
and i do not think the dreamcast has stuff like that that is opensource/what we need *although this one person made it so he could connect to internet through his cell phone, and uses his free nights and weekend minuets to be on the internet

Edits

Last edited by a moderator:
What about browsing the source code of pages on your cell phone, then typing in the source into the GP32 ;) At least for the programmer it would be easier :p

But it shouldn't be too hard for someone if there was $100-150 for it on that GP32spain contest thingy :D

ahh yes, contests... the only way to pay people for free programs... that is affordable that i mean :D

With motivation of a contest, one could make one. Hell, if GP32x raised enough money we could do it, or gp32spain

Back