Monkey Island Blowout

darkstorm classic

Still Fresh
Yes.

Telltale preorder page for new, episodic Monkey Island games
PC/Wii

Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition website
360/PC DDL (voiceovers & new 2D graphics)

It appears someone at lucasarts, after 10 years has finally gotten a clue.

I've ordered telltales stuff already, since I quite liked their Sam & Max seasons. Preorder bonus is a dvd slipcase with Steve Purcell(Sam & Max creator) art.

Telltale have roped in Ron Gilbert for a *bit* of a chat on the episodic games.

E3 week is already better then last year.

Oh yeah, and Telltale sent me a code a while back to give to anyone & everyone I cared to, which allows you to get a telltale episode for $5 till june the 17th:

YPN-ME7-D4J-9GX

Apparently I also get a dollar every time it gets used. I'm earning the big bucks now.

Also, season 1 episode 4 of sam & max, "Abe lincoln must die" is free, so you may want to start with that to see if you like telltales style of games.
http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax

OMG! A Secret of Monkey Island remake? Great news. I will definately get that on 360 arcade. I wish they would release the Sam & Max episodes for 360 aswell. I am missing out on them as I am running linux and I don't have a wii so there is no system for me to play them on. I played them on my little brother's PC when I was home though and I love the gfx and humour of telltale. Pretty much as close as it gets to Sam & Max.

I just read that Sam & Max and the other episodes of the new Monkey Island game by telltale are coming to Xbox Live as well. This made my heart jump. How awesome is that? I hope that they will release the games soon as they are already finished and were available for PC for quite some time. I wish they'd release the home star runner episodes too at some point.

I just bought the Wallace and Gromit adventures on XBL and those are loads of fun, unfortunately the controls are a little weird but that doesn't really affect gameplay as it is a point and click adventure game after all.

Back