MODplay Editor ??????

trooper

Trooper`s watching you !!!
Website
Visit site
Hi,

I know this may sound a silly/sad question, And should probably be pointed towards the developers. :unsure:

But i was just wondering if it would at all be possible/practical if MODplay currently a v0.20b was, In the future able to create/edit the files as well as play them?.

Just curious of what other peoples opinions are on this ???.
I thought it would be good to be able to do such a thing, A sort of new dimension to music on the go. :D

Regards

Trooper

Hmmmm - reckon it could be a tad frustratong using a joysticj and 6 buttons to edit mods! I know how much of a pain it is just on my PC and Amiga :)

Would it be genuinely useful or would it just be a novelty that would soon wear off?

I reckon the latter, as many music writers (myself included) would be running fro the safety of their keyboards :p

BTW - why is it sad? ;)

Hi Axeman,

Nice to see you on this forum as well as A.org. :)

I know we are generally all here because love a gadget, Particularly the gp32 as we all know it has enormous potential, Just like the amiga. :D

But thought that the idea of the editor might be taking the geekiness just a little too far. :unsure:

Regards

Trooper

Right now, a bunch of 20-something people are running around giddy because they can play Pitfall on the go now.

I think the geekiness line was crossed long ago. :)

Flack

Back