Mobile Phone Games (handy)

lubidog

Hello.

I recently 'acquired' around 1200 java games for me Mobile, and playing through them all this thought struck me-they are all utterly rubbish!

The only one I kinda enjoyed was Freddie Flintoff's Cricket, but that's only cos I love the actual game.

So come on folks, played a decent game on your mobile recently? Post about it here.......

Used to love snake II on the nokia 3310, it was perfectly suited for a quick blast on your mobile.

Umm, I played Super Monkey Ball Mini Golf recently on my cell, try that one...

try -

Gravity Defined
Mini Golf Vegas
Mission Impossible 3
Rainbow 6 games
Brain Trainer (I think its called)

Ill try and remeber the others that are good...

two games i know of that are good on mobiles, tower bloxx and rollercoaster rush, both games only use 1-2 keys and really good fun, i had 700 games and they were the were the only 2 good ones.

solitare or minigolf

but yes 99% of mobile games are utter shite, dunno why they waste there time making them.. mobiles just suck for playing games full stop!

My Pay-as-you-go phone came with "Maze", "Soccer", and "Spring Ball" (a terrible breakout clone)

I never play an of them, they all suck suck suck.

oh and another thing... Your not planning on Buying these games are you???

sensible GP32 posted on Feb 27 2007 at 01:28 AM said:
there is a company Digital chocolate if memory serves me right i think they won some form of award for their mobile phone games

the two games i mentioned are by digital chocolate, i played some others by them, unable to remember what they are now, but theyre always simple controls but good games, definitely look for tower bloxx, its brilliant, avoid stuff like sonic, its near impossible trying to play it on a mobile, on the other hand there are loads of good emulators for symbian based phones, snes emulation is pretty good but gameboy and nes run pretty much flawlessly, theres also genesis and pc engine emus that i know of

Last edited by a moderator:
Back