Mmsp2.h

Robster

Dodgy hardware mod maker
Website
www.cobbleware.com
Hey all,

I made a mmsp2.h, and also mmsp2_940_1.h (for SFR access from 940T core when it's based at 0x01000000), mmsp2_940_2.h etc.

You can get them here:
mmsp2.h
mmsp2_940_1.h
mmsp2_940_2.h
mmsp2_940_3.h

They were generated with a program that I wrote, source is hbuild.c (should compile and run on anything) and the input file is mmsp2.h.in. If you want to make changes, I'm sure you can figure it out.

There were incomplete things and self-contradictions in the datasheet, so there will (very) probably be mistakes in the header! If you find mistakes or have a datasheet newer than 0.95, please let me know. In particular, USB Host and Device, Frame Dimension Converter (in the Video Processor), and ADC/Touch Panel Controller are useless. All information welcomed!

So, why did I do this? Well, I'm sure we could get similar information from the various sources that craigix and DJWillis have scrounged out of Korea, but I wanted a reason to really read the data sheet and this was a good learning experience. I found out some gems too, like the reboot control flags that are in the Real-Time Clock registers, of all places :blink:

I will still ferret around in the MagicEyes source for this stuff, hopefully it will be able to back up what I've done and maybe provide answers to some of the questions I still have.

Enjoy :)

Nice work, although I think it would be better to use a #define around the addresses so you can have normal and arm940 addresses, rather than 4 different files. Then you could just #define some offset, and it'll automagically be added to all the hardware register values. Then again, if you have a C file to generate these headers, then there's no real need.

I'm sure DJWillis has told you where to get his upload of the official code from so compare with your version, but if not:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/open...1.1&view=markup
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/open...1.1&view=markup

etc...

The __REG() stuff is scary. . .

Back