Mini bluetooth keyboard

I have seen bluetooth keyboard and is so small and has has touchpad with mouse buttons,it's awesome item but i was wondering if it will work on pandora,it's compatible with linux,here is the link:

http://www.chill-inn...=22&products=45

I'd be somewhat surprised if it didn't actually. What I expect you'd find however is that as with any other external keyboard you'll probably find that some of the key assignments don't work properly due to the pandora's custom layout.

- Neelix

I'd love to hear if anyone gets one of those working - it'd be excellent for pairing with a Raspberry Pi too...

I have ordered one,in description it works for linux and seller said that it would work because if the pandora uses linux os,it shouldn't be a problem,i will let you know how it does.

Good thing about this bluetooth keyboard it's small and better standard keyboard because it's good to play pc games easily rather using big keyboards,makes things much easier.

It can be used horizontal and vertical,which is really useful in both ways.

Here are some pictures of this mini keyboard:

41-rpNDPs9L.jpg

41vVngquKqL.jpg

51qcK3jwlSL.jpg

41ZthcoSRKL.jpg

319iyygtEnL.jpg

41xHCFptXlL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to say, I have tried to use this same keyboard with my Pandora but it does not work. The Pandora does not recognize it but the keyboard functions fine with my computer. Hopefully someone in here with the keyboard can chime in with a solution as its apparent a couple of us want to see it function well with the Pandora.

OK, I'm now going to ask the obvious question. No disrespect intended.

Why would you want to use a small thumb type keyboard on the Pandora which already has a seriously decent thumb type keyboard anyway?

Yes marippandio is right i do have peca tv out cable.

It's good to use it on tv for typing and has touch pad but apparently it doesn't work as someone said that's really bad,i wonder how can it work,i was looking forward to it and now i'm not very happy.

Here is the cheapest one

:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004FSFYG8

It's good to use it on tv for typing and has touch pad but apparently it doesn't work as someone said that's really bad,i wonder how can it work,i was looking forward to it and now i'm not very happy.
They say don't count your chickens before they're hatched, but that goes both ways... while its true that you don't know for certain if it will work with your pandora... you also don't know for certain that it won't. Even if it doesn't work right away for some reason that also doesn't mean that any problems can't be solved. As you've already ordered it, I'd suggest you continue to look forward to it... it may very well be exactly what you were looking for.

That one isn't bluetooth though, its just a 2.4Ghz wireless link specifically paired to the included dongle from what I can tell.

It's also not quite the same product as the one linked in the OP. You actually seem to have linked to similar products from two completely separate companies in the course of the thread from what I can tell.

- Neelix

Sorry to say, I have tried to use this same keyboard with my Pandora but it does not work. The Pandora does not recognize it but the keyboard functions fine with my computer. Hopefully someone in here with the keyboard can chime in with a solution as its apparent a couple of us want to see it function well with the Pandora.

Just curious, did you just plug it directly in to the pandora? or did you use a USB 2.0 hub.. It's possible it didn't work because it's not a full USB 2.0 high speed device and needs a hub to work properly.

They say don't count your chickens before they're hatched, but that goes both ways... while its true that you don't know for certain if it will work with your pandora... you also don't know for certain that it won't. Even if it doesn't work right away for some reason that also doesn't mean that any problems can't be solved. As you've already ordered it, I'd suggest you continue to look forward to it... it may very well be exactly what you were looking for.

That one isn't bluetooth though, its just a 2.4Ghz wireless link specifically paired to the included dongle from what I can tell.

It's also not quite the same product as the one linked in the OP. You actually seem to have linked to similar products from two completely separate companies in the course of the thread from what I can tell.

- Neelix

Yes you right it's not bluetooth device,i ordered wrong one that's just great.

Now i will have to return it back for a full refund.

No wonder it was cheap because it is wireless 2.4ghz device.

I just ordered bluetooth one from ebay and that should do the job.

I just won the bid on ebay and there were many people after it.

When ever a pandora console on ebay it has so may bids and usually sell for £500+,enough people out there are after them.

Thanks all for the suggestions, and TrashyMG for your help! I was able to get the mini bluetooth keyboard to work when connected to a hub. The mouse control on the touch pad is accurate and every input key/button on the keypad is usable. My Pandora now has double controls! :p ;)

Back