MiB 3

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
https://www.youtube.com/embed/IyaFEBI_L24?feature=oembed

Looks good and tbh, I haven't seen the first two outings, but if anyone else has, I ask you this one question...

Is it necessary for me to see MiB 1 & 2 to be able to understand what's going on in part 3?

men-in-black-3-poster.jpg

It's necessary for you to have seen them whether you're going to see the third one or not! ;) I'm actually amazed that you've not seen either before!

The first is much better than the second, if you ask me, but it's not that the second one is bad - it just never had any chance of holding a candle to the first one. It is worth watching, though.

Thanks, I'll get the first 2 films of Telstra and hopefully watch them both next week, as I'm planning to see MiB 3 next weekend. Cheers.

Also, don't be too surprised, as I'm actually a film-goer, but more into non-fictional films and dramas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely rent or purchase the first two, if only just to understand where the characters came from. My wife and I have seen both in the theatre as well as on cable many times. I like Will Smith, I think he's a great actor and honestly haven't disliked any of his movies, including the serious ones. At any rate it's probably not a necessity to see the first two to enjoy this one but they're both good funny-ass movies, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

MiB3 - Sending a black man back to 1969. what could possibly go wrong?

and here i thought casting a black man as a cowboy in Wild Wild West was awkward

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, don't be too surprised, as I'm actually a film-goer, but more into non-fictional films and dramas.
Really? Heh. For some reason, I had you pegged as the sort who'd probably have a movie collection with at least the first Men In Black movie in it. I don't know why, but that's just what I figured. :lol:

Back