Mesh Computers Rant

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
I brought a pc. I phoned up to cahnge the PSU. I could not check order on website. Phoned up and told that my order had been cancelled. Got confirmation by post on another pc that the first sales rep had made with the new part as he did not modify the old one but make a whole new one. Now I dont think my card should be able to fit both on but my otherone says due on next friday anyway. Now I want to cancel the weird extra one but then I think it will only take the money and start the other one then (despite being set to be delivered next friday) and will arrive two weeks later when noones in to collect it. Fucking stupid sales rep twat as I am not sure whether the first one is 100% correct and I cannot check it on their website.

*rant over*

sam fisher posted on Mar 30 2006 at 06:56 PM said:
I brought a pc. I phoned up to cahnge the PSU. I could not check order on website. Phoned up and told that my order had been cancelled. Got confirmation by post on another pc that the first sales rep had made with the new part as he did not modify the old one but make a whole new one. Now I dont think my card should be able to fit both on but my otherone says due on next friday anyway. Now I want to cancel the weird extra one but then I think it will only take the money and start the other one then (despite being set to be delivered next friday) and will arrive two weeks later when noones in to collect it. Fucking stupid sales rep twat as I am not sure whether the first one is 100% correct and I cannot check it on their website.

*rant over*

if i am getting this right, you made two orders, one was cancelled, you're afraid that at least for some period of time, you'll be charged for both?

it doesn't seem like that would be an issue, since if they cancelled it and still charged you they'd be facing some jail time...but if you need to be safe then you can call your credit card issuer/bank and let them know what's going on. and if you do get charged twice (which does happen sometimes), file a dispute. if you're using that card to pay any bills with then you should try and get the bank on your side before anything weird happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Mar 30 2006 at 11:56 PM said:

*rant over*

Where did you BRING your PC?

You told them to cancel the order or they told you they had cancelled the order?

etc etc.

Maybe they would understand what you want to buy if you could construct an unambiguous sentence.

After reading this I think you should change your nickname to Vicky Pollard. :D

"yeah but no but yeah but i oredered the uvver one and noone will be in neway you stupid sales rep....."

Its complicated. The only easy way you will under stand is if you deconstruct the paragraph or commit it al lto memory. Its so bloody complicated how the fuck did they manage to screw up to bad.

Long story short

I brought one

I phoned to change PSU

I'm now gonna end up with two. I need to cancel one.

If i cancel the wrong one it will come two weeks late and noone will be in to collect it.

sam fisher posted on Mar 31 2006 at 01:09 PM said:
Its complicated. The only easy way you will under stand is if you deconstruct the paragraph or commit it al lto memory. Its so bloody complicated how the fuck did they manage to screw up to bad.

Long story short

I brought one

I phoned to change PSU

I'm now gonna end up with two. I need to cancel one.

If i cancel the wrong one it will come two weeks late and noone will be in to collect it.

yeah but i don't see why they wouldn't cancel the first one. and as far as no one being around, they will either drop it off anyway, or they will take it back to the post office (if it's postal service, or else the closest courier office) and leave a note at your place telling you to go pick it up.

unless you're trying to commit credit card fraud and having it shipped to a burned out building or something...then there might be a problem :)

Nope, its just I dont want to wait 2 mroe weeks! I waited two already. I will phone them up tomorrow. Also the monkey who messed it up put it under some generic ID number as a name so we didnt know about it till yesterday.

sam fisher posted on Mar 31 2006 at 10:49 PM said:
Nope, its just I dont want to wait 2 mroe weeks! I waited two already. I will phone them up tomorrow. Also the monkey who messed it up put it under some generic ID number as a name so we didnt know about it till yesterday.

MESH used to be fairly reputable company. So much so from past knowledge i told my mum to get her pc as they used to have good tech support and do good builds etc unfortuntaley over the past two years as a company they have really gone down the pan. She had loads of hassle with her new pc as it had been badly put together sent back around three times. I felt so bad for reccomending them! Lol shoudl have just told to go for a Dell!

Back