Memories

the place is sooo un-animated now
wheres shikakus comments?
NOOO, shikaku is dead :blink: :angry:
and pictures, thyre all gone

Hey guys, I'm alive don't worry about that. It's just my posting abilities were suspended for 24 hours for a reason, while I can understand from a mods point of view as me fueling the fire of the chaos of the slipzone closing, I did not really understand in other respects. So I just decided to be a good boy and wait it out.

In any case, I fueled the fire myself, since I was one of the people pushing the limit on what can be posted on the slipzone, making it fall into chaos.

However, no matter what further solutions that will come about because of this, even if there will be no more action about this at all, I must implore that we learn from our mistakes and not allow it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey guys, I'm alive don't worry about that. It's just my posting abilities were suspended for 24 hours for a reason, while I can understand from a mods point of view as me fueling the fire of the chaos of the slipzone closing, I did not really understand in other respects. So I just decided to be a good boy and wait it out.

In any case, I fueled the fire myself, since I was one of the people pushing the limit on what can be posted on the slipzone, making it fall into chaos.

However, no matter what further solutions that will come about because of this, even if there will be no more action about this at all, I must implore that we learn from our mistakes and not allow it again.
Good to see you only had posting abilities suspended for 24 hours. Me, on the otherhand, am banned for 10 days for no reason whatsoever.

Makes sense.

Good to see you only had posting abilities suspended for 24 hours. Me, on the otherhand, am banned for 10 days for no reason whatsoever.

Makes sense.
Hahaha.

oh I feel so naked without my orange
You are.....

one-bantam150.jpg

ONE OF US ONE OF US

I know some1 willing to host a "slipzone" style forum but they said only if a link is left from gp32x.de (and vice versa)

I (and other mods) are already on the Slipzone thing. I'm going to talk to hando about it shortly.
so....there's a chance it will be back then?

I was going to put an emoticon, but im not quite sure how I feel........

Back