Mame4All Buttons

mnm

Still Fresh
Hello,
i have problems to remap buttons on Mame4all, on the readme it says "Buttons START+SELECT simultaneously: Access to the MAME menu." I suppose it's where i'll be able to configure them but simultaneously pressing START+SELECT do nothing at all.
Now i'm wondering what am i missing.

help :)

mnm said:
Hello,
i have problems to remap buttons on Mame4all, on the readme it says "Buttons START+SELECT simultaneously: Access to the MAME menu." I suppose it's where i'll be able to configure them but simultaneously pressing START+SELECT do nothing at all.
Now i'm wondering what am i missing.

help :)

Were you running a game when you pressed the combo?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes

edit: ok, i deleted the mame4all folder then copy a fresh one on the SD card and the START+SELECT works now. I dont know what happened.
But i m not able to change the buttons mapping.
What i do is
>Input (general)
>Scroll down to P1 Button 1
>Press B
>Then press A to set the Button 1 on A but it doesnt work, instead of A there is "..."

Can someone explain to me how to do it please, im not good at these things :/
Thanks.

MAME4ALL is a bit odd when configuring keys, I think you're doing things right - that '...' is nothing to worry about. If you exit the menus you should see that the controls have changed ok.

It's handy when pressing START+SELECT for the menu to first pause the game (L+R), otherwise you will end up adding credits/starting games etc. also.

Back