Mame4all 2.2 Released

DaveC said:
- Any suggestion?
Hey Franxis,
If you are still taking requests, would you be able to maintain the volume between games? Right now, every time I go to the menu and then choose something new, the volume is cranked back up and louder than I would normally use it. Thanks!
<

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Better yet have it save a volume setting per game like it saves clock speed screen orientation etc. You would set a value between 1-100 in the menu screen and it would start at that volume (of course you could chnge in game by using the volume buttons).
[/quote]

Either that or set the default volume at a lower value to begin with.
If you can sort this and the scaling problem so the game doesn't overspill the screen (Pac Man etc.), I'll be a very happy bunny. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil L said:
If you can sort this and the scaling problem so the game doesn't overspill the screen (Pac Man etc.), I'll be a very happy bunny. :D

Why would you scale Pac-Man? It would look horrific all blocky, if you run rotated and at 1:1 it looks so much better and is very close to fullscreen anyway.

DaveC said:
Neil L said:

Why would you scale Pac-Man? It would look horrific all blocky, if you run rotated and at 1:1 it looks so much better and is very close to fullscreen anyway.

Doh, I never tried that! (It seems funny playing sideways.)
Some games still overspill the screen, what ever the aspect is set to (Paperboy etc.)
Could games like Pacman/Galaxians Etc. be scaled to fit vertically? (It's only a little bit from the bottoms missing, sorry personal choice.)
Also, is there a hack to change the default sound volume? So I don't have to rush to press the Vol. down button to avoid waking the wife. :angry:

Thanks for your help.

Back