Mame Gp32 2.3 Has Been Released!

Thank you - the GP32 will also be a great little machine.

Sometimes I think a Super GP32 would indeed be awesome - 4 buttons, SD Card, 64MB with a 400Mhz processor - no other changes to keep software compatible. This would make games like MAME fly - especially with no Linux overhead.

Thank you - the GP32 will also be a great little machine.

Sometimes I think a Super GP32 would indeed be awesome - 4 buttons, SD Card, 64MB with a 400Mhz processor - no other changes to keep software compatible. This would make games like MAME fly - especially with no Linux overhead.

Hope in GPX...

Last edited by a moderator:
still haven't decided if i would be better off spending on a BLU or a GP2X (i've a FLU)

no job right now so my choice is made for me. hiya!!!

slaanesh posted on Oct 30 2006 at 05:00 AM said:
Thanks for your encouraging words everyone. I hope you all enjoy the improvements.

Mame GP32 now takes up most of my time on the GP32, but it has one problem that is really annoying... The sound is too low in most games. Like frogger, even with headphones I can barely hear it. Is there any chance of this being fixed? I would love to be able to hear the games loud and clear., It's most of the games, although a few have normal (but still pretty low) sound and I know it's not my machine because some other emulators are so loud I have to turn down the volume to keep from pissing people off on the el (M-F elevated line).

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back