Mame Gp2x 1.7 Is Out ! ! ! ! !

Isn't "Hexxagon 2" (picture above) a DOS game? How do you get it running on the GP2x (and what script)?

It is, just use the DosBox port. Its pretty slow but works even with stuttering SB sounds :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Franxis said in another thread that MAME does not write to the NAND, so scratch my theory.

As for the cramFS, yeah it does create odd problems with homebrew. That's why I won't touch it, if at all. But eventually I'm sure they will get things worked out. It's just a new idea someone is working on. Those kinda things take time.

Greenchili posted on Mar 3 2006 at 11:29 PM said:
Franxis said in another thread that MAME does not write to the NAND, so scratch my theory.

As for the cramFS, yeah it does create odd problems with homebrew. That's why I won't touch it, if at all. But eventually I'm sure they will get things worked out. It's just a new idea someone is working on. Those kinda things take time.

95% of my stuff works on cramFS, only some early programs dont work. All the modern stuff works. (Anything that needed the SDL libs I think, dont take my word for it though)

PSyMastR posted on Mar 4 2006 at 05:33 AM said:
Greenchili posted on Mar 3 2006 at 11:29 PM said:

95% of my stuff works on cramFS, only some early programs dont work. All the modern stuff works. (Anything that needed the SDL libs I think, dont take my word for it though)
I know that the authors of Rage2x resolve the problem with his frontend with a static recompilation.
Does Mame staticaly linked?

Back