Magus On Joystiq!

I think the ninty fanboys got the short end of the stick, look at their fanboy! LOL
Yes the xbox guy looks like a retard but its still better than that Douche.

*For the record i am not calling nintendo fans douchebags, unless they actually look like that. And if thats the case, they totally deserve it!*
Was that written by someone on here?

LHC posted on Aug 8 2006 at 07:21 PM said:
I think the ninty fanboys got the short end of the stick, look at their fanboy! LOL
Yes the xbox guy looks like a retard but its still better than that Douche.

*For the record i am not calling nintendo fans douchebags, unless they actually look like that. And if thats the case, they totally deserve it!*
Was that written by someone on here?
I thought the same thing but dunno.

In any event, lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen fuckwads, it was supposed to be funny. I mean, why would I take a funny picture of myself that people laugh at unless I wanted it to be funny? Of course it was a joke, I mean, of course. I mean, would you laugh at someone who was wearing a dirka dirka to protect their face from sand? Of course not. I mean, if they want to wear it, and not get sand in their face, and then take pictures of it, and do it because they want it to be funny, then they should be allowed to. But you can't laught at it, because, I mean, it's for sand. I mean, if getting sand in your eyes is funny, then it must be pretty unfunny to wear one, so why would you even laugh.

Fucking morons.

Holy SHIT!

Is this the actual size the of the PS3?

bigps3xb0.jpg

I don't know if I'll have any room for it :(

iignotus posted on Aug 9 2006 at 02:09 AM said:
Listen fuckwads, it was supposed to be funny. I mean, why would I take a funny picture of myself that people laugh at unless I wanted it to be funny? Of course it was a joke, I mean, of course. I mean, would you laugh at someone who was wearing a dirka dirka to protect their face from sand? Of course not. I mean, if they want to wear it, and not get sand in their face, and then take pictures of it, and do it because they want it to be funny, then they should be allowed to. But you can't laught at it, because, I mean, it's for sand. I mean, if getting sand in your eyes is funny, then it must be pretty unfunny to wear one, so why would you even laugh.

Fucking morons.

we know its funny. thats why we're laughing.

TelcoLou posted on Aug 9 2006 at 05:38 AM said:
Holy SHIT!

bigps3xb0.jpg

You must take in to account, that japanese are generally smaller. :)

TelcoLou posted on Aug 9 2006 at 03:38 AM said:
Holy SHIT!

bigps3xb0.jpg

yeah but its got blu-ray so its worth it
;)

un real. But again, and like i've said, how many thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people have seen Maguss' retarded pictures? I'm glad i can walk down the street without any chance of someone going, hey there's that retard from the internet.

moz posted on Aug 9 2006 at 10:10 AM said:
TelcoLou posted on Aug 9 2006 at 03:38 AM said:
Holy SHIT!

bigps3xb0.jpg

yeah but its got blu-ray so its worth it
;)

blu-ray will die just like the umd...also blu ray players will probably be cheaper than the ps3... (if it wernt for my metal gear addiction id probably never buy one)

Goemon4 posted on Aug 9 2006 at 12:27 PM said:
blu-ray will die just like the umd...also blu ray players will probably be cheaper than the ps3... (if it wernt for my metal gear addiction id probably never buy one)
lmao

That is a model of the Ps3. Look at the size of the CD slot, u could put a vinyl in there,

Deleted User posted on Aug 9 2006 at 06:32 PM said:
That is a model of the Ps3. Look at the size of the CD slot, u could put a vinyl in there,
Isn't it obvious? Sony are stealing the vinyl, painting it blue and pretending it's a major advance in technology! I bet there's a Difference Engine in there.

Back