Magic The Gathering Life Counter

Samurai_Shippo

Still Fresh
I've looked all over for a flash based magic the gathering life counter that I could run on my Caanoo. Either for flash or native for the Caanoo would be nice.

If it's just to keep track of life points for one player, maybe you can use a calculator app that can repeat the last operation? (then push the button times the hp lost) ;)

Or which kind of feature would you want it to have?
(2players, counters come to mind, but those are trickier to do without looking at the MtG rules)

Newsdee said:
If it's just to keep track of life points for one player, maybe you can use a calculator app that can repeat the last operation? (then push the button times the hp lost) ;)

Or which kind of feature would you want it to have?
(2players, counters come to mind, but those are trickier to do without looking at the MtG rules)
Just my own would be cool and track of poison counters. I may have to look at the calculator.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play Magic too but I rather use my 20 sided dice even if there was a life counter app on the caanoo. One time when I went to Friday Night Magic and I forgot my dice I used the calculator app on the caanoo.

But yeah, if some one is going to make a app, it needs to count life counters and poison. I think it should also have a wishlist of cards
(although I just make a folder and put pictures of the cards I want in it and go thru them in the photo viewer)

I am just trying to think out side the box if some one is going to make a magic app why make it only count life?

3djake said:
I play Magic too but I rather use my 20 sided dice even if there was a life counter app on the caanoo. One time when I went to Friday Night Magic and I forgot my dice I used the calculator app on the caanoo.

But yeah, if some one is going to make a app, it needs to count life counters and poison. I think it should also have a wishlist of cards
(although I just make a folder and put pictures of the cards I want in it and go thru them in the photo viewer)

I am just trying to think out side the box if some one is going to make a magic app why make it only count life?

That would be interesting, or what would be cool is to use the wireless to lookup trade prices on starcitygames or link it to wizards card database.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, or a import program that updates a database of cards currently in standard. Would only need to update once a month. I am thinking something like the importer from the open-source program Cockatrice but as well as the pictures it also imports trade prices.
Although I usually only trade with the guys who work at the local shop as they trade me for boosters.

I think that Flash Game should work on Caanoo internal Flash player too.
yes, I think too, but i also think that you can't controls by keyboard or mouse on the flash player on caanoo ;)

Back