Made In China!

i think it does have the final finish. the molding looks very good around the edges/SD slots. you can still see some stuff on the lid but it doesnt bother me. i reckon its a good 98% awesome. filled with relief and excitement, GIMMIE!

EDIT - and you can see the finish difference on the pic of the base when comparing the stylus to the main unit. shiny and not shiny. i like!

I say send the little fuckers :p

Great news they look tight.

But I think a backside picture should be there as well since the last prototypes had the hinge cracks.

Does the batch of cases also include the keymat. And did they have all the parts in china so they could show you the assembled unit, or is this a unit you assembled fatih?

BTW, what is this little hole above the battery?
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6038/dsc07148.jpg

As you might guess, we're very busy to put everything (including plastic parts, screws, bumpers, felt materials, gaskets and many tiny details.) together for first production. I'll try to post more pictures later. Keep an eye on forums and our official blog. Thanks for your support! ;)

Bosbeetle said:
Does the batch of cases also include the keymat. And did they have all the parts in china so they could show you the assembled unit, or is this a unit you assembled fatih?

Yes, they have all other parts to check if the plastic parts match with them. The keymats are also ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back