M.a.m.e. High Score Thread

super pang (panic mode) 396150 - level 38

:) tony montana : you play with me .. you play with the best

ps.
TonyMontanaWordsPlay ..hope you don`t mind ..

Berzerk! How could I not include this classic?!?

3,400 3,570 4,380 4,570!! :D

Right then guys! Just completed UN Squadron using 3 credits (feel free not to include this score if that voids it-I thought it was a reasonable 'real life' number of credits) about 3/4 an hour on, batteries red hot from the overclock and eyes twitching from FS1, I had 1,290,910 points. :) You should be able to beat this if you can do the last couple of levels on one credit, but it's a start...

I noticed a couple of graphics errors along the way, a weird black square floated across the screen during Mission 9 (I've seen this in another shooter -where all the sprites appeared as squares but I can't find it again!), and the same weird glitchy horizontal lines that you get when you boot the game up were also to either side of the massive end-game boss.

I'm still trying to beat naples39's Robotron score! I've got into the 90k's a few times...

Right then guys! Just completed UN Squadron using 3 credits (feel free not to include this score if that voids it-I thought it was a reasonable 'real life' number of credits) about 3/4 an hour on, batteries red hot from the overclock and eyes twitching from FS1, I had 1,290,910 points. :) You should be able to beat this if you can do the last couple of levels on one credit, but it's a start...

I noticed a couple of graphics errors along the way, a weird black square floated across the screen during Mission 9 (I've seen this in another shooter -where all the sprites appeared as squares but I can't find it again!), and the same weird glitchy horizontal lines that you get when you boot the game up were also to either side of the massive end-game boss.

I'm still trying to beat naples39's Robotron score! I've got into the 90k's a few times...

Thanks, but only one credit scores here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Robotron - 128,750

Oh and by the way, I did this in the hospital today after getting thumb surgery using my index finger as a replacement and I was hallucinating from the drugs they gave me. I had my dad check the score and write it down to make sure I wasn't hallucainating about that also.

Robotron - 128,750

Oh and by the way, I did this in the hospital today after getting thumb surgery using my index finger as a replacement and I was hallucinating from the drugs they gave me. I had my dad check the score and write it down to make sure I wasn't hallucainating about that also.

Updated ... and respect for your hardcore skills :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, some Robotron competition. Destructo's score inspired a Robotron session for me tonight, which has yielded a new high - 131,700.

I was bored so I decided to give myself a little "insurance" on my Robotron score so I played for a while and got 150,925. :)

And I will now be going on my campaign to conquer the high score table! BWAHAHAHAHA! Feel my wrath! :D I'll probably post what I have in a few days.

Back