Looking For Spare Stylus For Caanoo

Bigbot

Still Fresh
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a second hand Caanoo, and it is lacking the stylus and wrist strap a new one would come with. Does anyone have a spare stylus they'd like to sell? Also a wrist strap as well, but the stylus is my main priority.

Bigbot said:
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a second hand Caanoo, and it is lacking the stylus and wrist strap a new one would come with. Does anyone have a spare stylus they'd like to sell? Also a wrist strap as well, but the stylus is my main priority.

Are you in the UK? If so, you can have my wrist strap and spare stylus for free. Both are brand new and sealed in their bags still. Just tell me where to mail them to

Last edited by a moderator:
bux said:
Bigbot said:

Are you in the UK? If so, you can have my wrist strap and spare stylus for free. Both are brand new and sealed in their bags still. Just tell me where to mail them to

My spare stylus is here on box too as well as the strap (never used the strap).
Altough I live in Brazil and it might be better to check with someone closer to you.

For the stylus, you can probably buy a bigger better one, but it sure won´t fit inside the caanoo and the original one also protects the insides of it from dust.
When using grafx I usually use my wacom pen if I´m around home, it is just marvelous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Bigbot, I have air-mailed the stylus and strap to you so expect them in 7 to 10 days and let me know if/when it arrives

..All the best and happy gaming :lol:

Big thanks to you bux for helping me out. I will let you know when it arrives, and thank you for the offer erico.

Back