Looking for Open Pandora (Any Model) [Pandora Achieved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerAW

I am willing to pay up to 300 USD But I am tying to find one cheap.. Not to sound like a cheap person, But I've been wanting one so I can write on the go. I loved its keyboard when I first used one. I don't mind if one is a little scuffed up so long as the keyboard and screen work fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 units in brand new condition. One is a 256 mb and a 1ghz both silver cases. Both will have a 32 gb sd card box and charger.Thanks

I have changed how much I am willing to spend, sorry if I mislead anyone. I think 300 is a fair price if I am looking for a non rebirth/ 1ghz model (Maybe a bit higher if you must be firm). Which I pretty much am at this point, I want something to write on/ type. It's nothing against Pandora's they are awesome, but outdated. I don't think I can justify spending nearly 400 dollars just to type on the go.

I have changed how much I am willing to spend, sorry if I mislead anyone. I think 300 is a fair price if I am looking for a non rebirth/ 1ghz model (Maybe a bit higher if you must be firm). Which I pretty much am at this point, I want something to write on/ type. It's nothing against Pandora's they are awesome, but outdated. I don't think I can justify spending nearly 400 dollars just to type on the go.
You should be able to find a used CC unit (perhaps with a couple of cracks) for that amount.

You should be able to find a used CC unit (perhaps with a couple of cracks) for that amount.
As long as there are No cracks in the screen, that sounds fair... But where?  eBay has run dry at this point.

Here is one in Germany. Seller did not indicate that he will send overseas, but you could ask him.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/OpenPandora-Tragbarer-Linux-PC-und-Spielkonsole-in-Einem-inkl-OVP-/121418440585?pt=DE_Technik_Computer_Peripherieger%C3%A4te_Notebooks&hash=item1c451a5f89

$300 usd would be a bid of max 227 euros.
Huh... okay I think I sent him an email about it, or a message. Kind of difficult to tell because this is all German which I don't read and Google doesn't do a good job of translating it. But it is worth a shot, thank you. I don't think he will ship to California, it said it twice no shipping outside Germany...

He wants roughly 35 Euros for shipping (nearly 50USD if I am not mistaken)... so I guess it depends on how high the bid goes. We'll see.

I have purchased a new CC unit for around the cost I wanted to from the DragonBox site (I totally didn't know they had any left until now!) So you can lock or delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back