The Bbc Behind Pyramid Schemes?

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Go here and read this article, it seems the bbc completely condone yramid schemes and that they always work.

why is the bbc behind such a scam?

Its not realy a scam as people get the products but I have never tried them

Pyramid schemes never work unless your in at the ground level. They've given away 4500 ipods? So what! 4500 out of the millions of people that have visited the site is very cheap advertising if you ask me.

Twimfy posted on Jul 11 2005 at 12:07 PM said:
I've just stupidly entered a pyramid scheme. For £3 its not gonna kill me, who knows it might work... <_<
Oh, you'll surely be rich...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know its not gonna work, but I couldn't resist trying, I've got enough money at the moment to give it a shot, at least I haven't been a complete dick and tried to advertise it on this forum.

ones that are well-planned can last for quite a while (such as free-ipods, etc.), but normal pyramid schemes are nothing but money-scamming piece of shit, and probably only the very top triangle will every receieve any benefits worthwhile.

Twimfy posted on Jul 11 2005 at 11:21 AM said:
Yeah I know its not gonna work, but I couldn't resist trying, I've got enough money at the moment to give it a shot, at least I haven't been a complete dick and tried to advertise it on this forum.
Hey, if it's just sprung up then you actually stand a chance of winning. I just pity whatever guys you sign up under you as they probably don't :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back