Littlegptracker V0.52a

M-.-n

Website
discodirt.10pm.org
Hi,

Today I'm releasing an official new version of littlegptracker, available on GP32,GP2x, Windows & now Mac.

LittleGPTracer is a tracker optimised for handheld usage. Know your moves !

piggy_detroit.jpg

Here's a brief summary of the main update points:

* MAC OSX is now officially supported
* New filter options (continuous LPF->HPF transition,filter distortion)
* Instrument downsampling parameter
* New commands:
PAN to control panning
FCUT to control filter cut slides
FRES to control filter resonance slides
* Better optimization of instrument rendering
* Extended chains to 0xFF
* Better handling of song selection screen

grabs at http://www.10pm.org/nostromo/lgpt/

Marc.

Great news Marc!
I will test this tonight!
I lost my three last tunes on lgpt during some SD transfer.
The last one was pretty achieved. Perhaps I can find it on my SD backup folder :)

tiiiieeeeght is there some source available so i can put this on linux and do some tweaking with filters?

I could give you a link to the svn repository. I wanted to do a quick port to ubuntu but for some strange reason make doesn't want my makefile. Although it does on pretty much everything I tried so far. I should get devkitpro on it and see how their makefile behaves.

pm me your email if interested.

NeuTek said:
tiiiieeeeght is there some source available so i can put this on linux and do some tweaking with filters?

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome. i am slowly learning how to track (mostly with piggy). i actually prefer it to the desktop trackers because then i'm tempted to use my midi keyboard, and then i'm like #$%& why won't you record my rhythms :)

so yeah the control scheme of piggy, which is very well though out, btw, love the screen map, gets me in the mindset a little more. and i just realized that you can configure the colors with an xml file.

so anyway, thanks!

does anyone know anythign about the midi mod? i built one last night but am having some troubles with it.

basically i can get a signal on my behringer bcr2000 and route that to seq24 (midi sequencer on linux) but can't pick it up anywhere else...

ideally i want to send it straight to my 383 - outboard 303 clone so i can do 8bitness and acid. but i cant pick up the midi singal on it,. no sounds,. not even anything on the midi signal light :(

any clues would be greatly appreciated.

Nice to see this non-game software getting a new update!

Maybe I should work on an update my video mix gp2x software as well...

kouky said:
Nice to see this non-game software getting a new update!

Maybe I should work on an update my video mix gp2x software as well...
I cant remember but is MIDI or OSC available in your software Kouky?

maybe that would be cool to make a link between piggy your vj software ;)

did you get the visuals from your last set up anywhere? would be good to see after i came along and seen the wrong thing :p

Cool. I used to track stuff in Scream Tracker, and it would be really nice to do the same sorta thing on the move.

Are there any sample-packs I should download? Does anyone know where to get those for Piggy?

chaozz said:
Are there any sample-packs I should download? Does anyone know where to get those for Piggy?
The easiest would be to get zip from hexawe. Not only you got full songs but you got pack that obviously can lead somewhere. With mp3 previews so you can choose your styleee

Back