Little John Version 0.2 Problems

Squidler80

Still Fresh
Fisrt off i would like to say thanks to author of this emulator it's awesome. But i seem to have a problem when i put the frameskip to 0 and put the sound on it reboots my gp32 within a few seconds. Playing mario bros 3. Any idea if it's a problem that i can fix or if it's a glitch. Playing it with frameskip 1 works fine just not 0.

That resetting problem seems to be fixed in this version, it happened to me too. The crashing from turning on the sound was just the result of entering the menu wrong, it's just R to enter the menu not L+R. But now that doesn't result in a crash either. So either way it doesn't matter.

Squidler80 posted on Jul 11 2003 said:
Fisrt off i would like to say thanks to author of this emulator it's awesome. But i seem to have a problem when i put the frameskip to 0 and put the sound on it reboots my gp32 within a few seconds. Playing mario bros 3. Any idea if it's a problem that i can fix or if it's a glitch. Playing it with frameskip 1 works fine just not 0.
i've found Super Mario Bros 3 to be more than greatly playable on it's default auto frame skip setting with sound (great speed and the frame skip doesn't noticeably affect the gameplay at all for me)

ah, the joy of playing Mario 3 on my GP32 with save states! :D (definitely my most played game on the machine at the moment)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back