GP32 List Of Developers

You could add me, too :) .

I did the GP32 version of WinterSports Eins which is an entry of the GBAX 2005.

Last year I experimented a little bit with porting my Voxel rendering framework to GP32. Like WinterSports Eins, this voxel stuff runs on SEGA Saturn, Windows and MacOS X, too.
But still unreleased.

My VMU, Saturn, GP32 and soon DC dev stuff can be found on The Rockin'-B site:
http://www.rockin-b.de

id like for a developer to make me a game if they can please just a simple flash catching type game or a frogger type game for my website its only a personal site so people that know me or are family will go there however i do have a few fans that would visit so id like a simple 2d game for either flash or gp32 use i have no money to offer but do have lots of praise and adulation to give
please can you help

love tommy gp32_console

hmm last post prior to yours @wc_ was in August 2005, most of these people are gone.

Maybe some of these threads can be unpinned then? Because there's a damn lot of them

Maybe some of these threads can be unpinned then? Because there's a damn lot of them
Yeah, we may need a moderator discussion on this issue. This thread was specifically from the old gp32 section on the old page. I wasn't a big fan of unifying all of the development sections into a single sub-section.

Back