GP32 List Of Developers

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
EvilDragon? Why don't you just let developers upload for themselves? Let them ask in the appropriate IRC channel for a login name, and let them upload their own software, saves you a lot of work...

EvilDragon? Why don't you just let developers upload for themselves? Let them ask in the appropriate IRC channel for a login name, and let them upload their own software, saves you a lot of work...

I'm planning to do this once I upload all the old stuff.
The problem is, that a lot of the developers of older software
doesn't code for the GP32 anymore.

I first want to make the archive as complete as possible, then fix up
some uploading issues (there's one annoying bug in the upload script - I can deal with that, but I don't want the developers to do that ;)), and after that I'm going to ask the developers.

I'll also offer them direct linking to the file if they want to keep their
bandwidth down :)

Just give me a few weeks to upload more... I think I already have half of the stuff ever released for the GP up - after about 1 month :)

Last edited:
I forgot to tell u Evildragon: When grabing the scroll bar on the rightsidof the screen and pulling down quickly your avatar looks like the homealone kid. :lol:

B00000K3CL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

EVILDRAGON

Michi.jpg

MCAULEY CULKIN

:blink: he's right!

Attachments

• B00000K3CL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    B00000K3CL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 241
I forgot to tell u Evildragon: When grabing the scroll bar on the rightsidof the screen and pulling down quickly your avatar looks like the homealone kid. :lol:

Yeah... except that I am smiling and he is crying... hmm... but that may change if folks here on the site tease me too much ;)

Last edited:
Is it possible to supply you with files for the gp32x archives?

Well, you can't upload them yet for yourself using the website, since
I got a bug in the script which requires you to use FTP to upload the files... and I only have one master FTP account for my site, so I don't want to give it away ;)

BUT as soon as I sort that thing out, everybody who wants to help can upload stuff.

If your interested im sure people would help, for example i have a ton of gp32 utils, games etc that i can find and organise easily :)

Sure, thanks :)
If you can create a directory list, just eMail it to me and I will sort out what stuff I already have lying around on my harddisk and what I still need :)

Last edited:
Back