List Of Commercial Games Made Open-source?

Hey folks,

I'm wondering if there are any other games, like Doom and Duke Nuken 3D, where the developers have made the source code open to developers, that could therefore be ported over to the 2X?

I suppose considering its age we should presume all the ones possible have been converted but I've tried looking online for a list but its hard as most lists that come up on search engines just involve open-source games, as opposed to commercial games where the code has been made public.

Anyone know of any games not already ported to the 2X?

InsertFaveGameNameHere said:
Hey folks,

I'm wondering if there are any other games, like Doom and Duke Nuken 3D, where the developers have made the source code open to developers, that could therefore be ported over to the 2X?

I suppose considering its age we should presume all the ones possible have been converted but I've tried looking online for a list but its hard as most lists that come up on search engines just involve open-source games, as opposed to commercial games where the code has been made public.

Anyone know of any games not already ported to the 2X?
You might find some titles here: http://liberatedgames.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a couple around (such as Unreal Tournament) that are "open source", but on closer inspection, parts are only available as object code for the pc :(

Back