Lick mmmmmmmmm, gp32, lick, mmmmm

funkygymsocks

Still Fresh
GP32 sucks, and it will never make it...... actually, think it is the coolest thing since sliced bread, and i hope it can overcome nintendo. Anyways, my dad thinks it is really cool, because i can code for another platform other than pc and mac. Since he thinks it is so cool, he said that if i can pay for half of it, he will pay the rest, so i can get one in a couple weeks! My first project will be a mode 7 action adventure/rpg of sorts, with a Giants:citizen kabuto feel and style to it, but there are some things i need to know first.

1)Do i have to buy the 5 in 1 reader, or can i use my gp32 as one and save money(i have almost no money, being 14)?

2)Can i play divx movies with sound, at at least 12fps out of the box, or with a free downloadable program?

3)can i feed it dog food? j/k

4)Are there any good games i can download off the internet for it?

5)will it play wma's?

6)how much divx video do you suppose i can fit on a 128mb card?

Thank you, i'll let you know how my game is coming along, already started, i will realease an exclusive beta to the website that is nicest to me!

Sincerely,
Aaron

P.S. My e-mail is funkygymsocks@hotmail.com

1) you can use the gp32, but a card reader would have faster and "easier" file-transfers afaik

2) there is a quite fast free divx player w/o sound (maybe it will have sound some day), gamepark is about to release a divx player w/ sound and 10fps

3) haven't tried yet

4) there are some nice emulators and homebrewn games, check gp32 project page

5) as far as i know, not yet

6) 108Min using gameparks future media player (Video 128Kbps + Audio 32Kbps)

What happened to Funkygymsocks? The loss to our world pains me!!!

LOL This Realy made me wonder "WTF???"

cr4sh posted on Aug 19 2002 said:
2) there is a quite fast free divx player w/o sound (maybe it will have sound some day), gamepark is about to release a divx player w/ sound and 10fps

I was thinking "10fps?????? What the Hell are you on" :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Back