Lets Request To Have An Invisibleshield Made

deltantor

Still Fresh
I think if we were to put in enough requests here we could get an invisible shield made for the wiz, and apparently someone else has already emailed them about it.

Livid Kringler said:
I was trying to get these guys to make a product for the Wiz.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/index.php

I had one for an older cell phone and took a sanding dremel bit to it, not a scratch. Obviously this wont protect from falls or hits, but its the ultimate in scratch protection. Practically a second skin, it doesn't ad any bulk or anything, and it covers the entire thing, plus it shouldn't interfere with anything, including the touch screen.

They will make a skin for any product as long as they get enough emails for a new product, so if you could, just send an email for the Wiz, I already have, and they said they would want me to send mine in if they were to make a product for it. And if they will is decided on how many emails they get for the product.

Last edited by a moderator:
I entered one vote.

Info I entered:

Gaming Device

Gamepark Holdings

GP2X Wiz

For now, I just leave the screen protector on it that it came with it new. You don't notice it when it's turned on, and it works w/ touchscreen.

wow what the hell did they do! They used to custom make them for whatever you wanted. All you have to do was send in the dimensions your wanted and they'd cut it for you for like 5 bucks extra.

Back