Lemproject Possible Port?

jaycee900

Gamer Since 1980
Website
everylemming.blogspot.com
Hi, didn't want to post in the developers forum as per sticky, so I'm posting here....I'm no coder, I wish i had the patience! anyhow one of my fav games as probably can tell by my signature is Lemmings, and one of the best homebrew games/ports on the DS was LemProject, though he hasn't updated in 3 years now but it got to a great stage by that point anyway...does anyone feel upto/want to/like to! port this to the Pandora one day? I would love to enjoy this esp with analogue control for the mouse and higher resolution.
And yes i know there is an Amiga/ST emulators to play it on, but it's a case of having all these Lemmings games in 1 package, that saves your progress and also has a level editor to make your own levels easily...
The source code and more info can be found below....like i said I'm no coder so i don't know how easy it would be to port, might be very hard in which case i would hold no hope anyway, but any responses to from any coders, Lemmings fans welcomed!

LemProject

maybe look at this post: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51581-lemmingssdl-networked/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back