Left4dead

I like :)

I've been wanting to see a turn based strategy ufo style zombie game.
Would be a great homebrew project.

Haha, I've been playing this 4k java game all day yesterday (didn't get past level 2 :p) I like it a lot, I'll be making a game inspired by this this year for sure, though I hope I won't be the only one to do so :)

ignatz: turn based strategy, this?

i was thinking a few cars \ trees and lampposts would add a bit of atmosphere and give you some where to dodge the undead hoard....

Alex. said:
Haha, I've been playing this 4k java game all day yesterday (didn't get past level 2 :p) I like it a lot, I'll be making a game inspired by this this year for sure, though I hope I won't be the only one to do so :)

ignatz: turn based strategy, this?
Yep. Nothing against the gauntlet style they've gone with there but I've been thinking about how lovely a turn based zombie survival game would be since left 4 dead came out. Bit of an xcom addict.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen Left4Dead, but I'd love to see a cross between this and Robotron - Zombietron maybe?

Robotron's intense action with multidirectional mayhem, but with the added lighting and scrolling area...

In fact, the more I think about it, there are loads of similarities - the Brains in Robotron turn the humans into Progs (zombies)! Maybe non-zombies could be added to this with some method of saving them...

Back