Large Neogeo Rom Dumps

myshadow

Still Fresh
so im pretty much computer illiterate. ive gotten most of the emulators i have to work through trial and error. the one im working on right now is gngeo which ive gotten working except for the larger roms. when i try to run them in the emu. it says that a dumpgfx file must be created and asks if i want to create one. when i say yes it goes through and says it was successful, and i should select it again from the menu. when i do it starts to load and then bumps me back to the selector menu. any ideas what im doing wrong

fatdad said:
this might sound dumb, but is it for the gp2x or gp32 that you need help...
If you look towards the top of this page, Just below your log-in name and the My Controls, View New Posts etc links you should see a line like this:

gp32x.de Board [GP32 GP2X XGP] > General [GP2X] > I need help > Large Neogeo Rom Dumps.

Which indicates that he is having problems with the GP2x, Plus there isn`t a Neo Geo emulator for the GP32, Only a Neo Geo pocket colour. That is unless others know something i don`t. :blink:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt know the gp32 didnt have a neogeo emulator, thank you for pointing it out to me...myshadow i sent you a pm ...hope it helps... :)

Back