Landing Plane On Wings Of Fury

Steve-O

How the Hell do you land the Plane on Wings of Fury?? Its been about 5 - 10 years since I played it :p

Oh yea, AMIGA Version :)

Thanks

Been a while since I've played it, but I think you have to slowly approach the carrier and tap up to put the back end down and slowly decend. Make sure you're landing the right way otherwise the hook won't catch the landing wire (you can still land going the other way, but it's a lot harder).

yea, you land on the opposite side you take off from dont you?? (The side with the Hooks near the end and with the guy with them flag things standing on the edge.)

Was Reading REviews on it and it said Landing is the Hardest part :p

woogal posted on Aug 4 2005 at 07:31 PM said:
Make sure you're landing the right way otherwise the hook won't catch the landing wire (you can still land going the other way, but it's a lot harder).

I always found it rather fun trying to "land" from wrong side... It really looked like the plane was doing catwheels or something - and for some reason you didn't crash because of this.

.... just a fun way to use you're time if you're coming in from the wrong side i guess - instead of just flying over before turning

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is in my personal Top 100 games of all time :) I've played it a lot on my early PC 386 SX 44 mhz with monochrome hercules card. Damm i loved this game :) Simple but addictive and fun. And landing was always pain in ass but i think I hadn't special problems with that:)

Back