Korean Menus?

BigCrag

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I am soon to get a gp

I take it all the menus are in korean, so i should update the bios?

I have heard a few horror stories about flashing the bios, and although i have been arount pcs when ATs were cool, i am still a bit worried about messing up my new gp32!

Is there an idiots (me) guide to all thing gp32?

p.s - Idea! - if the gp32 is linked to pc via usb getting aroung 150k a sec download, surely a bit of coding would allow it to use you pcs internet access? - or even in the future a blue tooth version of the gp32.......

there was a i-explorer being made i think, to be done by a phone - i guess they ditched this as most new phones have wap etc.
there is antoher post somewhere around of somewhere making a guide like you requested dont think hes fiished it yet though.

the menus are in english

stop being bothered by such a small thing as 1 box with korean text that says loading

almost all gp32s sold for export (definitely all those from lik sang) have the english firmware pre-installed, which gives english text throughout. the freelauncher program, however, is in korean - you'll need to try and learn the difference between a white "loading" screen and a nasty red "error" screen, unless you want to learn korean (or hex-edit an english version of the freelauncher).

--jo "directhex" shields

Back