kof91 fighter's...

Not sure if Thor will read this but there is a masssive scene that follow this Mugen thing and i wonder that if like on the Dreamcast with the Quakes and Dooms that were released could the same happen with this port of KOF 91, infact if theres anyway to just incorporate files into the release that Thor makes.

It could bring a lot of interest to the GP32 scene and also with any luck a lot of quality fighting games using Mugen.

Just a thought B)

Nope, but if anyone does, its for converting the music from PC to GP32.

And for the language, it seems to translate well using portugeese, but then on some parts it isnt translated as if it were 2 laguages. Weird.

THIS supposedly converts mid>mod but i have yet to find out how it works, i can manage to convert the mid to mod but no sound comes out. If anyone manages to successfully convert a mid to mod then please tell me how you did it.

bringoutthegimp posted on Dec 30 2003 at 06:51 PM said:
THIS supposedly converts mid>mod but i have yet to find out how it works, i can manage to convert the mid to mod but no sound comes out.  If anyone manages to successfully convert a mid to mod then please tell me how you did it.
I`m not sure what you mean. :unsure:
Iv`e just downloaded it and tried it and it worked no problem.
Althought some of the midi`s can sound a bit cranky :blink: sometimes.
Load up your midi file via the file menu.
Press play to see if it plays and hear how it sounds.
Then go to the same menu and save as. Thats it

Unless it has to do with the sound card in your computer, Wheter or not it supports wave tables. :blink:

FYI: My sound card is a SoundBlaster Live 1024 player.

Edit: It may also have to do with the midi files you are trying to use.
The files i have tried it with were a couple of sonic midi tunes.
Hardly complexed tunes, But they worked.
I will try a few more tunes, And will try them in the GP32.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
woah....this is really pissing me off now. All i want to do is convert some of the mids from the kof91 backgrounds into mods so that they work on the gp32. Did you use some of the mids from the link at the top?

Back