KOF 91 opinions

E

extremegamer

I know there's a ton of characters for KOF 91, I'm getting a new SMC just to use for KOF 91, is a 64mb SMC big enough, or should I just go for the 128? And about how many characters can fit on 64mb, 128mb?
Thanks.

it's a fantastic game, btw which version is the best? i got the beta 3, but it crashes often......
and the main problem is that a character is a lot of little files, that take much more space on the smc than they really are :s, so a character of 1 Mb takes 2 Mb space on your smc :(
i hope he makes support for zipped files asap, would really reduce the amount of space needed on your smc :)

are there any chars available for download that use super moves?? If so , who are they, and how do you pull off the move?

Do different charecter have different moves? or are they just skins?

all characters got their own moves, and you can see what they are on the page where you download them :)
kof91 is rather restricted: you got standard moves like kicks and punches, special moves like projectiles and the character bashing, but no throws, and you can't jump over the opponent

Back