Klatterbox

Quiest

I like turtles!
Hi!
Klatterbox is a little app to play wave samples.

It can play the samples at a adjustable random rate,
Or it can play them by pressing buttons.

Examples for usage:
Record a friend ringtone and randomly play it to confuse him.
Or record a fart and use your gp32 as a random fart cushion.
Or play random samples to frighten your pets.
Or ...
Or ...

Read the readme if you want to know how to use it :D

Credits for idea and graphics go to WarmFluffyUK.

Download here!

heh, a fart machine....sweet idea! :)
I can piss off the cat now, too...damn I need to get a laser pointer now...if I'm gonna piss it off, I might as well go for the gold! :)

damn, I'm supposed to record my own fart? Can I use your microphone, Quiest? :D

Hey that's kewl, you actually did it :)

I have it sitting next to me with random sounds from Heretic !!!! How sad am I LOL.

Thanks Quiest

:wub:

I can't think of a use for it yet - but I will soon!!

Thanks Quiest - as always you deliver the goods. Accept a standing ovation.

/stands
/claps
/sits

There have to be much uses, ask WarmFluffy for them, it was her idea! :D
I was just doing a favor B)

Anyways, thanks :)

Well I can think of one use already, I'm in a party this weekend, I'm going to sneak my GP32 into the corner amongst their plants and have a really high pitched squeaky voice on it saying things like "Help, I'm trapped!" or "What you looking at pink skin" :lol:

Edit:

Quiest: would you like me to do make some updated screens for the program? i.e. one for each mode like you suggested in your PM. I could also create some little original standard demo wavs for it too?

Jarska333 posted on Aug 8 2005 at 07:47 PM said:
When I was a kid, I dreamed of a machine, which would have tunes for situations, like Evil tune, Danger tune etc.

:)
Thats a cool idea, you could have different modes like "Prank", "Scary", "Weird", etc. You switch through them with the shoulder buttons too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be creating sound packs for Klatterbox, I have already created a generic fool soundpack which I guess will be included in the next update by Queist :)

Any ideas for future soundpacks, me being an X sound technician I can pretty much give you lot anything. Suggestions on a postcade to "Reply of this post"

TTFN,
Clare.

Only included, if you write my name right :D

Sounds packs would be cool, I`m gonna have to update my homepage with that stuff :D

Quiest posted on Aug 9 2005 at 08:35 PM said:
Only included, if you write my name right :D

Sounds packs would be cool, I`m gonna have to update my homepage with that stuff :D

Opps sorry hon, I mean Quiest<------

By the way, did you like the sound pack?

Yes, I liked it!

As soon as I have time to put in the new backgrounds I`ll add the new soundpack and opload it.

I also want to add some new features like selecting a single sample for random play (and not all loaded samples at once).

Quiest posted on Aug 10 2005 at 03:02 PM said:
Yes, I liked it!

As soon as I have time to put in the new backgrounds I`ll add the new soundpack and opload it.

I also want to add some new features like selecting a single sample for random play (and not all loaded samples at once).

Excelent :), I'm having fun with it already!

Erm, now that you say it, I hope what I wrote does not mean what I think of now...

I only meant stuff to use for the program...

Quiest posted on Aug 11 2005 at 01:35 PM said:
Erm, now that you say it, I hope what I wrote does not mean what I think of now...

I only meant stuff to use for the program...

LOL I know, I was only having a laff :)

Back