Keyboard For Psp?

gary.mckeown

Website
Visit site
I remember seeing on www.pspupdates.com that there was a keyboard for the psp due out on the 19th september, does anyone have a link to the site or know if it actually went ahead and got released?

cheers

Gaz.

i wonder if they will release something like a stand that holds the psp up. For instance, at the new mall they built by me the food court is a wifi hot spot, so i could go sit and use the internet with my psp, would suck using a keyboard while trying to hold it or looking at the psp flat on the table, but if something could be made to prop it up so it was angled that you could use the keyboard and see the screen comfortably would be nice.

I decided to buy a psp sometime soon... and am very excited about the keyboard!

would suck using a keyboard while trying to hold it or looking at the psp flat on the table, but if something could be made to prop it up so it was angled that you could use the keyboard and see the screen comfortably would be nice.

I found that problem with the Gp32 and the chatboard. I love playing Bunnytraps and the chatboard makes that game a lot better, but its hard to hold both the gp32 and the chatboard... I suppose people who play the computer emulators have the same problem. I thought it would be cool to make a gp32 laptop, even if the game controls turned out to be akward.

Back