Kangaroo Plus w/ Pro Dock

Calculus

Still Fresh
This seems to be a fairly decent device combo.

Obviously, it is not a complete and completely portable console, as it is missing a screen and input devices and it needs to be put on a hard flat surface for cooling.

I wonder if I can carry around a tray attached to my shoulders or come up with some other form of a portable cooling solution.

I'll definitely look weird with my vufine + over my eye and twiddler 3 in my hand, and the cooling solution will only make things even stranger.

EDIT: Operating temperature range is not good: 5-35 Celsius. (41-95 Fahrenheit)

Last edited:
Kangaroo plus link for anyone who wants to know more about what this thread is about.

I don't see where you got those operating temperatures from.

They are in a pdf from their site, i think. It's seemingly less than that with the specific combo I mentioned

In the technical specifications it says "Cloud: OneDrive" ... what does it mean ? o_O

In the technical specifications it says "Cloud: OneDrive" ... what does it mean ? o_O
Is there something cloudy integrated somehow

OneDrive is Microsoft's file server storage platform. I think it comes with Win10 these days.

yeah, but what that means in the specs ? the OS is "Non OS" there... also you can install linux on there... so i'm wandering if there some kind of cloudy thing before the OS itself... maybe in the UEFI...

Ah, fair point. I've not read anything to suggest UEFI BIOSes can read and write onedrive, and it looks like linux can't (well, gnu/linux at least - android is supported but irrelevant here).

Back