Jxd V5200 Android 5" Screen

madasahatter

Still Fresh
It looks like JXD has released the middle child in their android handhelds; The V5200. Here's the specs on it from JXD's website.

Technical Specifications

Colors: Black

Size and Weight: Height: 7.68inches(195.0mm)
Width:3.41inches(86.6mm)
Depth:0.67inch(17.0mm)
Weight:0.54pound(245g)
Storage: 4GB

Chip: GP33002A (ARM Cortex A8 1GMHz CPU、POWERVR SGX531 GPU),256MB DDR2

Operate System: Support Google Android OS 2.3.4

Touch System: Two-Point Resistive Touch

Screen: 5.0-inch(diagonal) Touch Screen
Resolution: 800-by-480-pixel

Extras: Gravity

Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)

Game Center: Support Android games(Gravity and Touch), Arcade games, Nintendo SFC games, GBA games, Sega MD games and FC games etc.; Support many games by Wi-Fi

Applications: Support 10,000 applications free download, such as office software and study tools etc.

Cameras, Photos
and Video Recording: 0.3M Front Camera ; Support Internet Video Chat, DC and DV; Support Video Recording; Support JPG, BMP and PNG etc., browsing and slide show

Video: Support RMVB, AVI, MPEG-4, ASP, DIVX, WMV, F4V, FLV , MOV, MKV and 3GP etc.; Support YouTube ,TED Mobile and BBC News etc.

TV-OUT: Support HDMI-out

Audio: Support MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, APE, AAC, AMR, ADPCM, L-PCM and AC3 etc.

E-book: Support PDF, TXT, CHM, UMD and HTML etc.

Battery: Built-in 2500mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery;
Up to about 4 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music;
Charging via 5V 2A DC 2.5mm power adapter.

Connector: HDMI Connector
USB2.0 High Speed
3.5-mm stereo headphone mini jack
Micro TF Card Slot, Max 32GB

Languages: Language support for English(Australia), English(Canada), English(New Zealand), English(Singapore), English(U.S.), English(UK), Chinese(Simplified),
Chinese(Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Czech, Danish, German(Germany), German(Liechtenstein), German(Austria), German(Switzerland), French(Belgium), French(Canada),
French (France), French(Switzerland), Italian(Italy), Italian(Switzerland), Dutch(Belgium), Dutch(Netherlands), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese(Brazil),
Portuguese(Portugal), Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Thai

Operate Environment: Windows 98SE/ME;Windows2000;Windows XP or above

In the Box: Device V5200, User's Manual, USB Cable, Stereo Earphone, Service Guide, CD

From the looks of it it's a downgraded version of the S601. The only selling points I see are the larger screen & maybe the wifi to other V5200 thing. Is it really worth buying at the preice point of about $90. I don't think so not when I already have a ydpg18 (the older version). What's you guy's opinions on it?

Back