Just Wondering If We've Heard From The Factory.....

Craigix did hear from the factory, but he doesn't want to tell us about it "just to spite those stupid wankers who are always asking 'are we there yet? are we there yet?' NO! If we were there, I'd bloody well have told you by now! SHUT THE FUCK UP"

the reason we havent had any news is because the news is either bad or non-existant (which is also bad).
either the factory havent started, and so havent contacted craigix (bad).
or there is another problem and craigix doesnt want to tell us (worse).

kingoddball said:
JHemperly said:
kingoddball said:
We as a community deserve some (other than libPND) good news! Ring the factory (reverse charges)!

How dare you ask about the factory at a time like this? Don't you know that they'd tell us right away if they knew any more!?

What's your order number?

Edit: I just realized how silly this looks as a member with 8 posts...sucks to be a lurker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep! I like this new meme!!
Made me chuckle for a while.

I stand by my comment. RING CHINA! I want info on cases! Way too long without an update.

Edit: Post count don't matter - It's still piss funny!

Yep, it's pure gold. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hear is a Quote from the german Forum, the user flyn has asked EvilDragon in the Chat,

Zitat:
Flyn: hi die chinesen haben noch nichts von sich hören lassen?
EvilDragon: Doch

Flyn: ja gut sagen dass sie die arbeit wieder aufgenommen haben aber wie es jetzt speziell mit den pandora cases weitergeht mein ich...
EvilDragon: Sie sind dabei, alles soweit vorzubereiten.

Flyn: aha und wann kann dann begonnen werden mit der vervielfältigung der cases?
EvilDragon: Weiß ich noch nicht, da kümmert sich Fatih drum.

Flyn: bleibt es jetzt eigentlich dabei mit 1000 cases pro tag?
EvilDragon: Warum sollte es nicht? Die Firma hat ja in den Ferien keine neuen Maschinen bekommen

Flyn: von erstmal nur 500 cases war schließlich auch mal die rede...
EvilDragon: Ja, aber nur, wegen Neujahr.
Pro Tag haut die Maschine bis zu 1000 Stück raus.
Aufbau der Maschine und Kalibrieren dauert ca. einen halben Tag.
Heißt, dass am ersten Tag nur 500 Stück rauskommen.

Flyn: und wie schnell gehts mit den boards? hab irgendwie mal gelesen das "einige" schon fertig sein sollen...
bzw. 1000 laut dem blog eintrag vom 5.2.
da hat sich bis jetzt auch nichts mehr geändert nehm ich an oder?
EvilDragon: Die 1000 sind mit dem Testlauf durch, geht weiter, sobald es mit den Gehäusen los geht.

My link

Can somewhone, who`s better in german/english than i please translate this in English?, Thangs in Advance

r00tw00t said:
"What's your order number?"

"I don't have a order number, I am a free man!"

^This. Muhahahaha :D

matzesu said:
Can somewhone, who`s better in german/english than i please translate this in English?, Thangs in Advance
Nothing new in there ;)

mali said:
^Just be patient :) Personally, I don't expect much this week.

I expect a lot this week. Just not a lot of decent news. I'll just sit and wait...

matzesu said:
Hear is a Quote from the german Forum, the user flyn has asked EvilDragon in the Chat,

Zitat:
Flyn: hi the chinese haven't reported back yet?
EvilDragon: yeah they did

Flyn: yeah well, they said they're back working but how is it going to go on specifically with the pandora cases?
EvilDragon: they're still preparing

Flyn: ah, and when can they start multiplying the cases?
EvilDragon: I don't know, that's fatih's area

Flyn: still 1000 cases a day?
EvilDragon: why shouldn't it be like that? the company didn't get new machines or anything

Flyn: well at one point there was talk about only 500 a day
EvilDragon: yeah but just because of new year
the machine makes 1000 a day.
preparing and cailbrating the machine takes half a day.
means this means that on the first day, only 500 will come out

Flyn how long will the boards take? i read some are ready already
1000 accordign to the blog of the 5.2.
nothing changed about that, right?
EvilDragon: the first 1000 are done with the testing, it continues as soon as the cases are being started to be produced

My link

I translated it roughly

TaG said:
I expect a lot this week. Just not a lot of decent news. I'll just sit and wait...
Yep, and always have a pile of popcorn at hand :D

fischju2000 said:
Craig said that we would have information at the end of this week.
Somehow, it's always "at the end of the week" or at the beginning of next week or in 2 weeks...
I could accept the waiting much better if I know that he tells us in a few days that all Cases are made and ready to ship or even better already shiping.
But sadly it's usualy the situation, that the long awaited "news" just tells us another "next week happens X and Y...maybe". :(
I really would welcome a "done" news, not a "will starting ssomething" news if you know what I mean. (probably not :lol: )

fusion_power said:
fischju2000 said:
Craig said that we would have information at the end of this week.
Somehow, it's always "at the end of the week" or at the beginning of next week or in 2 weeks...
I could accept the waiting much better if I know that he tells us in a few days that all Cases are made and ready to ship or even better already shiping.
But sadly it's usualy the situation, that the long awaited "news" just tells us another "next week happens X and Y...maybe". :(
I really would welcome a "done" news, not a "will starting ssomething" news if you know what I mean. (probably not :lol: )

Keine Sorge, vieleicht haben wir ja Glück und die Gehäuse sind Ende der Woche wirklich fertig, schließlich macht das Gehäusewerk auch Sachen für Toyota, und da ist bekanntlich "nichts unmöglich" (außer gasgeben)

Translation:
Dont be affraid, meybe whe have luck, and the Cases are done by the end of the week, the case faktory makes thinks for Toyota, and nothing is inpossible for them (expect throttle) :p

Sigh. Well we should be happy since the factory is working one week earlier then planned. But now theres the problem that the pandora is low priority at the factory.
So the one week earlier, will be about a month delay because the factory will have its priorities.

Mark my words, there will be more delay...

Im getting so sick of this adventure i thought it would be cool to join.

Alerino said:
borgqueenx said:
Im getting so sick of this adventure i thought it would be cool to join.

C'mon, people, it reached mass production, let's just be hopeful for a few more weeks. The journey is almost over. Nokia's top device has similar specs, so we are up-to-date. I'm trying to be optimistic here.
Optimism is a few more days, a few more weeks is old news.

Mein zwei pfennig

Peace

Link

yeah, it will take at most 2 more months.

that's just my two months cents.

note to self: why can't i be serious on this forum anymore?

hch said:
note to self: why can't i be serious on this forum anymore?
This is serious stuff dammit.

It's been snowing here for what seems like months. I want to know if it's snowing at the factory. If not my Pandora might not be properly calibrated. Although the drop in temperature ought to help overclocking have even less impact. Perhaps there is a silver lining to all this snow after all.

Back