Just set up a GP32 IRC channel :)

/ns register <password> <email>

Thats how you register ya nick :) Without the <> !

TFC

could you sort me out with a step by step guide? not all that clued up I'm afraid! :blink:

Yeah, so far as non-dev stuff goes, there's also #gp32 in efnet... Its slowly getting a community... mostly the non-dev'r people off #gp32dev, but nonetheless...
In the future, it should get encryption and similar services for freelauncher etc. (and the freelauncher encryption hopefully taken off #gp32dev in order to "encourage " new users to go there instead), and hopefully quite a few more things slowly (as in encrypted scoreboards for supported games... but as yet there's no games supported, nor plans for games to become supported. Or at least, not that I've heard of outside of idle speculation.)

Hopefully it'll route the non-dev'rs and people who simply need help across to a different area...

I think EFNET is down every time ive tried to get on it didnt work, but the other net's worked so its about time we got another irc.

jlebrech posted on Mar 12 2003 said:
I think EFNET is down every time ive tried to get on it didnt work, but the other net's worked so its about time we got another irc.
Nah its not down, just make sure you dont connect to "Random EFnet Server" ....that never works...try connecting to "efnet.vuurwerk.nl" that always works for me :)

TFC

Last edited by a moderator:
so #gp32 is the non-dev channel? I'll check it out...I need a new efnet channel to idle in. I'm running out of them...

GurtyGurt posted on Mar 13 2003 said:
...I need a new efnet channel to idle in. I'm running out of them...
were professional idlers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back