Just Got A PDA

Hey

My School had just given me a Toshiba e400 PDA supposedly to help me with my revision, what good free games and applications are available for this pda? would appricate it

Andy

I had a Tosh E330 for a while - dont know how much they've changed. It was useless for emulation because usintg the controls on it for gaming was nigh-on impossible. A big problem with lots of PPCs too is that they only register one button press at a time, so jump and fire or even jump and a direction often dont work....

Ah well - they're great for other stuff though!

BTW - how will it help you with revision? Just wondering!

I had a Tosh E330 for a while - dont know how much they've changed. It was useless for emulation because usintg the controls on it for gaming was nigh-on impossible. A big problem with lots of PPCs too is that they only register one button press at a time, so jump and fire or even jump and a direction often dont work....

Ah well - they're great for other stuff though!

BTW - how will it help you with revision? Just wondering!
I have no Idea!! The Deputy head of my school walked into my classroom and asked me if i wanted a PDA to help me with my schoolwork until the end of year 11, i wasnt going to decline was i!

so....anybody know what i can get for this? (other than emulator, cool apps etc)

also will a 32mb Palm SD Expansion Card work on this? or does it only work on palms? <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Just buy a cheap Multimedia card. Works just as well. If you alkready have a palm SD, it will work just as well, but you cant use any program files on it.

Back