Just Click The Link

okay seriously, 66 yrs is not really that old. Also it's not been mentioned that he is senile or anything. Sheer stupidity. Just what in hell would make him think he could fix his tire with a shotgun? Damn that's stupid...

Ganepark32 said:
LOL. that's brilliant. Just goes to show how dangerous old people can be. Cue a South Park Style ban on old people driving/fixing cars/etc.
I doubt age has a say in the realms of inborn stupidity. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Age has a small part to play in one's declining mental capacity. With age, the brain has to work slightly harder to work things out amongst other things and the brain's capacity to fathom certain things out correctly declines. Yes, I agree it is shear stupidity that has led to the man trying to blow a nut out of a car wheel with a shotgun but some of it can be linked to age. this case, nothing to do with age. All to do with stupidity.

And 66 years old is pretty old. It's not really old, like 75+ but its still old. Hey, some people hate turning 30 because they feel it classifies them as being old and over the hill. Ah, I love teasing people like that at college.

haha it's such an american thing to do.
every american has a gun
"I'll just shoot the fucking wheel nut off!!"

lol

Sidestepping that last post...

Getting old is a seriously scary prospect. Thank god it won't happen to me...

I think looking old is worse than being old.

If I'm 50 and I look 30 I'll be happy ;)

I got ID'ed the other day, ahhh that makes me feel good, and I used to HATE it.

LOL @ Craigix. I've never been IDed once. I'm 18 and I've never been asked for it. Probably down to the fact I'm so tall and that I just look like I'm in my mid to late twenties which for some reason doesn't bother me.

Ganepark32 said:
LOL @ Craigix. I've never been IDed once. I'm 18 and I've never been asked for it. Probably down to the fact I'm so tall and that I just look like I'm in my mid to late twenties which for some reason doesn't bother me.
I'm sure when you're 28 and look like you're into your mid to late thirties it will bother you. Which is kind of what Craig was getting at :)

I jokingly asked for a Guinness at a local steakhouse, and the server (who I had in the past) said "I saw your ID last time, right?"

Pretty funny considering I look ~17 (I'm almost 20) ;)

craigix said:
I think looking old is worse than being old.

If I'm 50 and I look 30 I'll be happy ;)

I got ID'ed the other day, ahhh that makes me feel good, and I used to HATE it.
How old are you anyway?

Back