just a question about cards compatibility

ahahah

is it ok to use micro-SD cards with a sd-adapter?

may this work with pandora or not?

thanks

On my 2nd slot I have a 32gb Lexar micro sd card with adapter. so far no issues with it.  

so you have a lexar and a patriot.

is there a list where i can see if there is some micro sd card to avoid? (in case i don't find lexar or patriot)

There is a good majority of the SD cards on ebay are being sold by scammers, they do this by putting better rated SD card labels on lower rated SD cards, doing tricks to the card by making it look like it's a larger sized SD card when you put it in the computer.. Just buy them from a real store.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you have a lexar and a patriot.

is there a list where i can see if there is some micro sd card to avoid? (in case i don't find lexar or patriot)
I said Lexar on my first reply by mistake. On left slot I have full size Patriot and on the right slot  I have Patriot micro sd.

if you know a good place where i can found good prices i'm interested ^^

SanDisk can't be cheap.

Even the ones i get in Taiwan were about the same price than in Europe.

Amazon's prices for SanDisk are as good as you'll get if you want to be 100% certain you're going to get a genuine card (i.e. from Amazon themselves, not one of their other listed sellers)

Get Samsung SDcards - good quality and made in Korea! The ones of SanDisk and Lexar are made in China. There quality is good too. Never hand any problems using Samsung, SanDisk and Lexar on my Pandora  .

Back