Just A Little Tribute Video

Phawx

Professional Derailer
Yea, it's cheesy. Oh well, I've been putting this song through a lot of different scenarios, but I thought this case was the best.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Tribute video

Come one guy, you posted a WMA video!
Any way you could post it in another format?

Nice vid, would of been nice if it went further back and showed the thread in which people suggested the layout with pictures and the early renders up through to the more recent ones.

Yea, sorry about the wmv guys. Used Windows Movie Maker to create the vid and first put it on youtube but they took out the audio.

It was late and I needed to get some rest so I just threw it up on a site. Thanks Atom for converting to xvid.

Oh nice, Zshare streams the avi.

Iorgy77 said:
Nice vid, would of been nice if it went further back and showed the thread in which people suggested the layout with pictures and the early renders up through to the more recent ones.
I agree, I only had two hours to work on it, so I just scrambled to find as much stuff as I could. All of those youtube videos had to be converted to wmv so that Windows Movie Maker would like them. And the pictures I was just scrambling to find. Most of them I just nabbed off the blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you upload to youtube? Saves having to download the wmv at 5kb/s or having to turn off adblock to download from zshare

Okay, you really do need to upload to youtube - the download's just decided to stop after 3mb :/

mazza558 said:
Could you upload to youtube? Saves having to download the wmv at 5kb/s or have to turn off adblock to download from zshare.
I could but I'd have to swap the music/add silly distorting effects to the music

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I upped to Youtube first. But they muted it because the song is copyright protected.

So I had to put it on a different place. I will see if I can dump to vimeo.

Also, I apologize for not putting in the earlier concepts. The song really pulls if you have the whole history.

The song is relatively short and there is a point when the tone gets low and I wanted to reflect on that as it was, for me at least, the darkest hour for the community. But than we got the roadmap and we saw the batteries and just recently saw the fully completed FDM case and I believe triggered hope back into the community.

When we see the Pandora running some apps and being "used" I think we will all flip out.

I am willing to re-cut the tribute video if some helpful chaps could get the links to the old renders and what you belive to be the "key-points" from the orginal Pandora discussion.

Nice vid Phawx. One question, where did you find the image seen at 0:08? Not seen it before.

Finally downloaded - great video. The ending with all the devs is good.

You should update it as we go along, and as soon as the Pandora's finished and manufactured, release the updated video.

Yea, I am definitely going to produce a Tribute V2 video. There's much more that I want to add now.

Going to start chronologically collate everything.

Going to be awhile for it though. I will release the next one around shipping time.

I suggest to put in the video also the first messages by Craig speaking about this new device and answering to the strange speculative questions of the users (well, I was not here at that time so my version of the story can be a little wrong).

Back